Saturday, May 5, 2012

slavesinger does remember lady di responded

ok my earlier original Post here vanished ....I did meet" lady di "she told me point blank she was to be snuffed. she named 3 persons ,w/ a little background info, and no- we did'nt do any luvy stuff, and she was snuffed- exactly as she was told -but....a while after she left me in jersey city new jersey, and, she replied to my letter ,about the massive hollywood plagiarism, and snuff, behind the hollywoodwatergate mess ,and ,she was alone ,after her death....
 and b4....
 i did write to the queen elizabeth
 but, altho england was the first to respond even b4 the united states to my inquires
and,altho- i started writing ,since the carter administration ,about snuff threat ,and the illegal wiretapping called watergate, that everyone seemed to be using, and all about me losing my songs; fame; fortune, to my 2 loving sibling families, and wrote about the massive plagiairsm, in hollywood, that hurt me incredibly .... it was also england,
 that started the biggest  bandwagon, w/ paul mc cartney -in the very early seventies-
and,w/ elton john,
 that took my first two hits:ie:
bennie and the jetts and hell on wheels,and coupled w/ more and more plagiarists like the jacksons etc etc grabbed more and more ever since in rolls not just a mere 2 singles at a time either!!!!!!!!!!
 and they continued -
where my sibs married down.... and brot in the -mob ,to hand every wanna b
 my songs,
 on a silver platter ,
from the u.s.a., to england, to japan, ireland, and more countries (=international criminal enterprize!) .....
its important to note that some very big and .sensitive stars are plagiarists but ....are
dying..... left and rite jon lennon,whitney houston,jackson,amy whinehouse,robert palmer,and more.......
 ...wittnesses? !
and ,still -no one- does me or the story justice.
 yes i  put a neon sign- flashing-in red lights - hollywoodwatwrgate ,and/or
xslavesinger, that flashes 540 times a day,subliminal messages, on the local hi way in lynn on the lynnway,in massachusetts, and  and i get nutcase female stalkers ,THATS ALL
,and, if i dont bother ,w/ them ,ither vanilla style sex ,or marry them, or cater to them they now call me" gay ".....
whatever....
anyone will go gay seeing these women ...& U C AN TAKE THAT ANY WAY U WANT 2!
.....i have an inadequate income ....
I BARELY MADE IT OFF THE STREETS
I SAW MY FIRST TRIPLE JOMICDE IN 1992
im embarrassed and thats an understatement..
.i have' fiends', following me "zapping" me
and using various deviant police hi tech harrassment and/or  "restricted security military and police type weapons" ,
and i lost my mom in this,
 and no one-
 will even exume the 2009 secretly burried "double"(aka" mom-hostage") they forced,early on,
 in my too secret hit song -singing career ,
not even , to take my missing and offed mother problem seriously......

ya- i'm the poster child for stay in school and college ,

and,

 this is where u end up kids,

 and dream your dreams-

 this is america.....                                 YA - U ! ! .......



*UPDATE:*-

ADELL, IS STILL MAKING NUMBER ONE,

 W/ MORE OF MY SONGS todate!

unabashed

unconfronted

LIKE the 2nd multimilliondollar hitsong stolen off of me verbatim  called": FIND SOME ONE LIKE YOU"( WHATEVER).....IT'S JUST TOO PAINFUL TO RELATE ANY MORE .....

Y

NO ONE,

 IN FBI

DOES ,

OR CAN-

 DO A THING ,

OR Y -

NO ONE CARES WHO PLAGIARIZES,

 AND REFUSES A FEDERAL POLYGRAH WHERE SEVERAL MURDERS ARE INVOLVED ....

WHO KNOWS......

YOUR BEST GUESS- IS AS GOOD AS MINE AT THIS POINT.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....see: GOOGLE SEARCH: use the keyword KEYWORD: XSLAVESINGER,or hollywoodwatergate

to find more blogs online info and early pix.
i appeared more than once ,in the early ninties in: penthouse ,hustler,screw, mags, and leg mag, and, in several leather lifestyle videos ,and several of soft underground films of mistress von stern,and  kelly everts, and annie sprinkle, and goddessrosemary movies .....but always a slave and no im not "jaded" no pun intended on another hit song i made that i got ripped off for and plagiarized for the millions of dollars...by now i must have made at least a trillion dollars over past 4 decades and havent a penny to show for any of it.

No comments: