Saturday, May 5, 2012

a reporter contacted me !!!!!!!!!!


here was my reply to scott watchler reporter
i had to change my address from revere to the nextdoor city....

i made up all original songs in rolls,on the spot jamin' ;one after the other ,no time to write it all down ;it was stolen faster than it would take to write it

i named the songs are you saying you want me to sing;

over 3 decades;most all number one ;a good many songs ,of sting, Madonna, and songs such as baby's got back ;Macy Grey,beyounce,Alisha keys, made themselves 'stars' due to my songs ! ....HOW ABOUT THAT POLYGRAPH AND HOW MUCH DO YOU WANNA KNOW?;

will you publish results?

hits such as :

when the stars go blue

emotional rescue

everything you want

hot legs

raining men

whats my name

show me how to dance

jump daddy

you own it

lets get this party started

beat it

the soprano's theme song(gotta gun)etc and many more

peg

close to you

in your eyes,

material girl

cant touch this

etc etc etc etc



I'd like to write a book that some publisher will publish w/out censorship all names included and the banning of the book esp in Boston ;or Hollywood;or new york etc will be the publicity

and let the talk shows ask away

from music to rackets to deaths ....how much do you wanna know

thanks for your time and consideration

respectfully submitted



i remain respectfully submitted ,
loveLES

No comments: